• improve your ability to communicate honestly and openly about your emotions
• reconnect intimately and bring sex back into your relationship
Rob Peach, MSW RSW
It can be hard to talk with your partner about painful emotions or difficulties in your relationship without running the risk of feelings being hurt or of having the conversation lead to arguing or fighting.
Finding a therapist sensitive to these issues and skilled in helping clients to resolve conflict can make a difference.
Contact me today with your questions about relationship therapy.
MORE ABOUT ROB PEACH
I am a Registered Social Worker and a member in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Ontario Association of Social Workers.
I am a Clinical Associate, Board of Examiners in Sex Therapy and Counselling in Ontario (BESTCO). As such, I am currently under BESTCO supervision, working towards becoming a registered BESTCO sex therapist. Participation in this process does not guarantee my becoming a BESTCO registered sex therapist.
I am a Clinical Member of the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA). Clinical Membership with ATSA requires the completion of a minimum of 2000 clinical hours of direct treatment experience.
I am a Professional Member of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counsellors and Therapists (AASECT).
Having completed an Externship in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, I am a Member, International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy.
While psychotherapy is a regulated profession, unfortunately treatment is not covered by OHIP.
However, the majority of extended health benefits / insurance programs provide coverage for psychotherapy services provided by regulated health professionals (I am a Registered Social Worker which is a regulated health profession). Consult your insurance carrier for your entitlements.
- Sessions will be charged in full without 48 hours written notice.
- Requests for letters / reports will be charged at my usual hourly rate for completion.
- Your confidentiality is assured. I will only share information about your treatment with your expressed, written consent.
- A ‘Duty to Report / Warn’ exists for all regulated health professionals to contact appropriate authorities should you disclose an intention to harm yourself or others.
I am a therapist with over 15 years of clinical social work experience providing treatment for individuals, families and groups.