Having a trusted therapist can help you to:
• Understand why it may be difficult for you to feel safe or secure in your relationship
• Identify and discover how to avoid cycles of conflict with your partner
• Improve your ability to communicate honestly and openly about your emotions
• Reconnect intimately and bring sex back into your relationship
• Better understand the sexual needs of your partner(s)
Rob Peach, MSW RSW
It can be hard to talk with your partner about painful emotions or difficulties in your relationship without running the risk of feelings being hurt or of having the conversation lead to arguing or fighting.
Finding a therapist sensitive to these issues and skilled in helping clients to resolve conflict can make a difference.
Contact me today with your questions about relationship therapy.
I am a Registered Social Worker and Certified Sex Therapist (Board of Examiners in Sex Therapy & Counselling in Ontario) with clinical experience providing treatment or individuals, families and groups.
Clinicial Social Work
Registered Social Worker with over 15 years of clinical experience.
Board of Examiners in Sex Therapy and Counselling in Ontario
Certified Sex Therapist.
International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy
Member with completion of Externship in Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy.
Areas of Practice
Couples Sex Therapy
At some point in most relationships, couples experience sexual disconnect.More →